HOW HP PRINTER’S ERROR STATE CAN BE FIXED IN WINDOWS 10?
If you’re facing issues with your HP printer while sending a document for printing like ‘HP printer in error state’ then you’re at the right place. In this blog, you will be getting all the answers to the questions related to the HP printer error state. You must be familiar with the advancement of HP printers as whenever there is an error with the printer, it is always displayed on the screen like ‘HP printer is offline’. There is no doubt that in terms of technology HP accessories are eminently popular and are highly in demand but at the same time, the HP printer is vulnerable to some errors. Once your system starts getting updates for Windows 10, your HP printer also starts getting notifications related to printer errors. It’s very irritating when you command your HP printer to print out a document but your HP printer fails to do so. This HP printer error state doesn’t seem to sort out even when you uninstall or reinstall the device. In such cases, to fix printer error state you just need to follow the methods given below.
WHAT IS MEANT BY ‘PRINTER ERROR STATE’?
It’s very annoying when you send a command to your HP printer to print a document and it suddenly shows an error message that your HP printer is in error state. To solve such errors you can simply communicate with us through our printer Toll-Free Number. When the printer driver is corrupted then there are chances of a printer showing printer error state or when the printer is not connected properly or is jammed. We have mentioned all the solutions of some common issues in this blog. You can go through it to find out more about printer error state.
HOW TO FIX HP PRINTER ERROR STATE ISSUE IN WINDOWS 10?
You can opt for any of the remedies to fix printer error state issues that are given below:
- ENSURE THAT YOUR HP PRINTER IS ‘ONLINE’
Look out for your printer status and make sure that it is online. If the printer status is offline then follow the steps given below to make it online:
- Tap on the option ‘Start’ and click on ‘Control Panel’.
- Go for the option ‘Devices and Printers’.
- Look out the status of the printer. If it is already online, it will display as ‘Ready’.
- Right-click on the printer and set it online and then select the ‘Use Printer Online’ option.
- The display will be changed to ready.
- LOOK OVER THE ‘PRINTER’S CONNECTION’
Make sure that all the connections that are fabricated with your printer are connected properly. If the connection between your computer and HP printer is loose or not connected properly then make the appropriate connection and to check it run a print test on your HP printer.
- ‘RESTART’ YOUR HP PRINTER & COMPUTER
You can eliminate the HP printer error state by restarting your system and printer. Turn OFF the computer and printer and leave them for some time. After few minutes, turn ON the system and HP printer to check whether the issue is resolved or not.
- CHECK THAT ‘THE PAPER IS LOADED’
It is very important to make sure that the paper is loaded properly on the HP printer tray and check the printer tray with the HP printer’s power OFF. After checking the HP printer tray, switch ON the printer and wait till the HP printer is in ready state. In the end, check whether the HP printer error is gone or not. If the HP printer error state still exists then we are here to sort out all printer error state, contact us on our ‘HP Printer Toll-Free Number’.
HOW ‘HP PRINTER ERROR STATE’ CAN BE FIXED IN Mac OR iOS DEVICE?
Mac, iPhone, iPad or iPod users can also face connectivity errors with HP printers. When your HP printer fails to print the document when connected with your Mac or iPhone then you may face some printer errors given below:
- You are unable to locate the HP printer on your device.
- You are getting notifications regarding missing connection.
- Pop-ups messages of software unavailable.
- Your iOS or Mac system showing any other HP printer error.
Our printer remote services include a team of high-qualified and experienced members and can contact the HP printer support team.
HOW ‘AIR-PRINT ENABLED’ HP PRINTER ERROR STATE CAN BE SOLVED IN Mac?
To solve the error of Air-Print between your HP printer and Mac, you need to check that your HP printer is connected with the same Wi-Fi through which your Mac device is connected.
After that also if you’re again facing the error then follow the solutions given below:
- Restart your HP printer and the Wi-Fi router.
- Take your HP printer closer to the router.
- Update your HP printer and Wi-Fi with the latest technology version.
- Update your Mac or iOS device software.
HOW ‘HP PRINTER ERROR STATE’ FOR Mac CAN BE RESOLVED?
Follow the steps given below if the HP printer is showing error while printing:
- Disconnect the cable that is connecting your HP printer with Mac. If it is wireless, you should disconnect also.
- Turn OFF your HP printer.
- Install the latest software update for your Mac and HP printer.
- Switch ON your HP printer and reconnect it with your Mac (when the HP printer starts).
- Select ‘Apple Menu’ then ‘System Preferences’ and tap on the option ‘Printers and Scanners’.
- Then choose your HP printer in the given list.
If you’re unable to find your HP printer in the given list then on the bottom of the list tap on (+) and select the command to add a scanner or printer. If the printer error is still showing then you can get in touch with our competent HP printer support team.